Sunday, October 11, 2015

Blog Entry No. 9

My Journey in Sociology

"Behind the mountain of sacrifice lies the valley of success."
-Anonymous


I can say that my journey here in Sociology 111 together with my classmates is such blast! Now I will share to you what are my experiences and learning's I got in here.

First, we got this blog thingy which is very new and unusual to me and gives me an immediate nervous breakdown (just a metaphor) because first meeting, first blog! I was so nervous and think that if I can't make it, I will fail. So me and my classmates worked together. And then get used as days and time passed by. Then about the society, on why or how to people have such kind of behavior due to the impacts of the environment and the people that surrounds him. I stepped on the stones one by one and then suddenly it came crossing in my mind that here it is! 

I honesty learned a lot in all the 6 entries that I made. Not just the learnings I got by words but also the efforts, sacrifices and time that I lend just to came into this point because as what I have experienced, making blogs, projects and studying at the same time is not as easy as everyone thought. Also by the use of blogs, it helps me to express my feelings and my wild imagination to work in relation to the topics that I need to cope up. I agree that Sociology class is a bumpy ride. If you don't enjoy and keep stressing yourself, you won't learn anything.

I will put in my heart all the lessons and activities that really puts a mark in my learnings. Also, I acknowledge our teacher, Ma'am June Pearl D. Sarmiento for making such great effort understanding each one of us. I will cherish everything and pray to God that someday this will bear fruit as sweet as success.


Hannah Jy C. Panolino
Mktg1-b

Ad Majorem De Gloriam . . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment