Saturday, June 13, 2015

Blog No. 2 part 2

Me and the World

Ms. BNSAT 2014

December 9, 2014 is one of my most memorable day in highschool. I joined a pageant entitled "BNSAT NIGHT"because my teacher and friends really push me to join the event. It is an annual event. Every year, they choose students to represent by their year level
Im nervous and at the same time excited. Nervous because I will face alot of people infront of me and excited because it is not my first time in joining such big events. It is a great privilege for me because I won the title becoming the Ms. BNSAT 2014. 


December 9 2014 also has its our historical events. According to the December 9, 2014 U.S Drought Monitor, moderate to exceptional drought covers 29.8% of the contiguous United States, a slight increase from 29.1%. The worst drought categoies (extreme to exceptional drought) also increased slightly from 8.8% to 8.9%.
Widespread heavy precipitation (2-6 inches) was reported across much of to Northern California and along portions of the central and Southern coastline.

So as expected, the world has its own happenings. It is not just you who benefit enough but the world also. Everyday, even if we feel the same way as the past day, the world evolves and changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment